15 Way to Clean Makeup Brushes - Well ladies, it's time to fess up. we are on your dirty little secret, or shall we say dirty little makeup brushes, and we think it is time we entered. we get it. you are a girl on the road, with back-to-back meetings, a social calendar crack and a million things to do, but we must not forget the details, often forgotten. We're talking basic, like flossing (ahem), dust off your apartment and cleaning your makeup brushes regularly.
We will not charge any reason not to go weeks without a good cleaning, (bacteria lot? Yuck!), But we'll share with you our 15 tutorials and tools Easy as pie that will inspire even the busiest bees to keep his spotless brushes.
15 Way to Clean Makeup Brushes
1. 9 essential makeup brushes + How to clean 'em: our own makeup foggy grove mom will show you whom you should brush your arsenal + how to keep' em fresh and clean. Read, learn, repeat. (Via Brit + Co)
Read also: Is this the perfect makeup brush set?
2. how to clean makeup brushes naturally: if you are surprised to be on a one-step process and you want to go au naturale, take a bottle of dr. Bronner and follow the easy-to-easy tutorial of giving you your brush essentially a mini bubble bath. (Via gimme some oven)
3. brush cleaning tool brush makeup of the egg ($ 8): wait. you mean to tell us this cute little egg will help us get all that dirt and dust of our valued brushes? sold! where we sign up? (Via the lacquer and high heels)
4. Laura Mercier Brush Cleaner ($ 18): one can not think of a person who is not the most bananas that stuff! Mercier is the queen of makeup, so why would it be master-ess cleaning brush so? oh wait, it is.
5. Instant brush cleaner ($ 12): where appropriate "spike" seems too many, this is your golden ticket. thank you, makeup forever, to know that some of us just is not time for that.
6. how to clean your makeup brushes in a spirit of Paros ($ 23): ob-sessed. get your glam vintage on these very packed cleaners. yes, it net in the jar bottom? brilliant. those are the kinds of things that makeup artists use to clean their brushes between customers quickly.
7. you make these mistakes when cleaning your makeup brushes: Okay, well, we can not learn what to do if we do not know what to do, right? nor tsk, tsk, tsk for us. lessons learned, and now it's time to move on. (Via total beauty)
8. Cleaning glove sigma spa brush ($ 35): the mama bear all brush cleaners, this thing fits like a glove (pun intended) and gets the job done.
9. precision cleaning pad pores ($ 6) need something for your travel bag? meet what we like to call sigma little sister. it is tiny, it's cute, and she's ready to clean brushes.
10. DIY natural cleaning brush: we'll bet you have all these ingredients in your kitchen as we speak. and we do-ver paris we can not win. (Via the beauty department)
11. how to clean your makeup brushes like a pro: geek makeup has read our minds! how in the world did she know that we love to learn through video tutorials? (Via makeup connoisseur youtube channel)
12. Jane Iredale spa brush ($ 54): dear Jane, how do you still think those brilliant thoughts? a spa for our brushes? we asked how we could live without it.
13. benjabelle brush shaft ($ 35): Wait, someone he said brush shaft? Why do we feel like we are in a country dream wonders? and we thought that unicorns were brilliant.
14. Japonesque solid brush cleaner ($ 20): anything made from goat's milk is always welcome in our book. soft and travel friendly, this solid is packing a balm that conditions your brushes while it cleans. and since there is no liquid to be treated, you're looking a mess without cleaning.
15. Way lazy to clean your makeup brushes ($ 16): it literally nothing easier than that. Sephora come individually wrapped wipes with no rinsing required. what more could a girl on the road more? (Via byrdie)
What is your favorite way to clean your makeup brushes? share your tips below!